i like the word assassin because it has 2x as much ass as any other word
do u ever daydream about decorating ur first apartment bc i do
finDING GOOD QUALITY STUFF FOR SUPER CHEA P
If a person posts their body online, you’ve got two options. Admire that shit, or keep it moving. It’s really not that hard of a concept. If you don’t like it, congrats on havin different taste. If you do, cool. If you’re into it, cool. If you’re creeping or hating, calm that shit down. You’re doin too much.
reblog this if you’re a CACTUS blogging from PRISON
sad dog post below cut
malik: your presence here deprives me of both
altair: I came out to have a good time and i'm honestly feeling so attacked right now
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
This is real. And I don’t usually post things of such serious nature but, for some reason, I feel like some people need to see this.
Dog one kills me